MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

10.14.2005

The Big Reveal

The Wedding is here, and as a result, MoltenThought will be dormant from tomorrow (10/15) through the following Sunday (10/23).

Why will both bloggers be incommunicado during this period? Because I, Teflon, also happen to be WordGirl's fiance, of "My Fiance" fame.

Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for our wedding, and I thought that this would be an appropriate time to come clean with you and out our blog in its new status as a husband-and-wife blog, starting upon our return from the honeymoon (the location of which WordGirl still doesn't know).

Thanks for your support in the runup to The Wedding, and we promise the endless nattering on about it will come to an end shortly.

This post will remain at the top of the blog; please scroll down for fresh posts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:):):):):) I KNEW IT!!!

You both are in my thoughts and prayers for the days and weeks to come. I will celebrate tomorrow w/you in spirit!!! I'm soooooo happy for you guys.

You both have excellent taste... but, you know that already, don't you?

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Having just tied the knot myself a couple weeks ago, you're in for a heck of a ride in the coming days. Might as well enjoy it!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

Teflon & Wordgirl,

Congratulations and best of luck!

I hope you enjoy the Top Secret Honeymoon Location, and we'll all be waiting for you to get back in due time.

The selfish Noonz says, "A week with no Molten Thought is going to suck!"

Congratulations & have fun!!!

-Alex

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home