MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

8.06.2006

BlogRoll Culled

Blogger burnout seems to have taken its deadly toll as several blogs I used to read at least weekly don't seem to be returning. Others have evaporated altogether. I've also removed a couple of links to sites I don't visit even weekly anymore.

The good news is that gives WG and I the kick in the pants needed to freshen up the BlogRoll with new talent. We should have a fuller list by this time next week as a result, and MoltenThinkers are welcome to suggest their faves in the Comments to this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you did ask and i'm a pretty verbal Moltenthinker(:0)), here are my four favorites you don't seem to have listed.

*All Things Beautiful* is just exactly that. Very political w/a Christian Conservative take- always. It blows me away and the graphics or ~gifs~ are the absolute best. The best.

*Ambivablog* is a deep thinking and provacative thoughtblog. It helps me define my values to a sharper edge and, even among all those deep discussions i jump in w/both feet (more than likely to the amusement of the rest of the pod). Amba is a Centrist- and she gives me food for thought.

*Doug TenNapel* is an illustrator. He created Catscratch. All i can say is- he holds nothing back, and lets it all hang out :^). Cool dude from LA.

Lastly, *Hey Mr. Gobley* is a true poet and a very religious soul. He doesn't even need to include his own religion, his poetry is so *on God* that anyone reading is touched. I love him.

(blush...) my .02$, for what it's worth.

8:38 AM  
Blogger WordGirl said...

Thanks, Karen! We'll check those out as well.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home