MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

6.18.2005

Shameless MoltenThought Blogathon Pandering

As we officially kick off the leadup to the Blogathon July 2nd, WordGirl and I would like to sweeten the pot a little bit.

For every $25 donation you make to the Armed Forces Relief Trust by clicking on our Tip Jar at the right, we will post on a topic of your choosing.

After making your donation, click on one of our names under Contributors at right. In the subject line of the e-mail dialog box, please type in "Post Topic". In the body, indicate what topic you would like to see us post on, and let us know if you have a preference as to which of us should write the post.

If you would like us to include your name or internet handle in the post, also so indicate.

There's a wide range of latitude, but we reserve the right to reject any post topic which would get us arrested, sued, or condemned to the fiery pits of Gehenna for all eternity.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, guys. The right of my screen is empty. I think on your previous page, the right has your normal credits; but, on this page I read only you guys.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Teflon said...

That's interesting---the main page looks okay to me.

From time to time, our Site Meter feed throws off the layout when the size of the text string representing the home url of someone viewing the page is too long. There's a fairly easy fix for it---I simply haven't had time to do it.

In this case, are you viewing the main page or the post page? I'll take a look at both and see what we can do.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the main page, I'm pretty sure. Deuce's page. Also, I just went back to the *Technical Difficulties* page with the link...MoltenThought; and that has no right sidebar, either.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fixed this morning. I'd be funny if you told me you didn't do a thing to it, but the sidebar is there!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Teflon said...

When I looked at the post page and main page, the sidebar was there.

As near as I can tell, you might have caught us mid-update. Refreshing the browser window can help, but there's also the possibility that these things will creep in as we continue to tweak the new site.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home