MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.02.2005

If I Could Have Any Super Power

I would choose... super strength? Invisibility? X-ray vision? The ability to fly? Bulletproof? Hmmm... How about being able to hit every note perfectly? Is that a superpower? Or do opera sopranos have the market cornered on that?

Seriously, I'm an alto. A pretty damed good alto, if I must say. I've got the whole blues thing going on. I'm on key. I've got good fullness, tambour, depth, range, phrasing and what-not. But as soon as I venture into even the nether regions of low soprano territory... Let's just say I'm unable to sing full out up there. Which bugs me. I want Mariah Carey range. She can belt all the way up into space.

I think in Heaven, if God gave us the ablility to sing without getting tired and to hit notes only puppies can hear, that would be great. That and the whole flying thing would be way fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home