MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.31.2005

It Never Ends

Light posting over the next several days as I move from the master bathroom remodelling to the master bedroom remodelling. I've got one coat of paint on the ceiling today. Here's how the rest of the job breaks down:

1. 2nd coat of ceiling paint.
2. Spackling walls.
3. 1st coat of wall paint.
4. 2nd coat of wall paint.
5. 3rd coat of wall paint (only if needed).
6. Caulk trim.
7. Paint trim.
8. Hang new ceiling fan (replacing crappy builder's special).
9. Replace window treatments.
10. Move furniture back in.

I've got just an armoire in the MB now, as I wisely chose to move my sole bedroom furniture into the guest room until I got the MB done. What I'll likely do is refrain from furnishing the MB and use it as temporary storage while redoing the bonus room, guest bedroom, and office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home