MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.02.2005

Well... My Curiosity Has Been Satisfied

Sorry I wandered away... I was fascinated by my own suggestion on the last site... Um, yeah. I'm almost cringing saying this. I found a pro-anorexia/bulimia site. No, not just one -- several. Had never seen one before. Juuuust curious... So... I wandered over there like an innocent little lamb.

Un-uh. Not EVEN giving you the address. These people are not only sick, they are possessed by an evil force I think. Not going there ever again. The only consolation is that I'm not imagining things, the models in the fashion magazines ARE incredibly underweight. They'd have to be for these people to strive and starve and barf to look like them. Yuck.

My take: the cult of personality has transformed into the cult of fashion and "value me for my appearance and perfect youthfulness."

Ladies (and gentlemen) you are made in the image of a Creator Who loves you so much He endured torture and death because He loves you that much. You are perfect already. Embrace the peace. Get help. Jesus adores you. Trust Him, not these demons who will starve you to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home