MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.04.2005

Why I Love America

On this Independence Day, I thought I'd share the reason I personally love America.

I love America because, alone amongst the nations which exist or have existed throughout human history, America was founded on an idea---that all men are created equal and endowed by their creator, not by prince or potentate, with unalienable rights---and that millions of Americans have expended blood, toil, and treasure to make that idea corporate, and in so doing have established a beacon of freedom for all the world to see.

God bless America.

Old Glory---Long May She Wave O'er the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home