MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

10.15.2005

Virtual Wedding Shower

Longtime MoltenThinker Tracey at WorshipNaked suggested to WordGirl a few weeks back that we have a virtual shower for the wedding.

I've been mulling that over and think I've got a way to do it and have some fun while we're both gone to boot.

Here's how we can do this:

Please use the comments to this post to list out a link to something you find interesting. As many of you know firsthand, the challenge in blogging is sifting through the mountain of information available on the internet to find those nuggets which are really worthwhile.

WordGirl and I would really appreciate it if you'd take a couple of minutes to troll your Favorites and provide one fantastic, must-see link (PG-13, please).

We'll then post a Thank You post to the folks who participate and in true tacky fashion gush over our favorites.

Please feel free to forward a link to this post to anyone who might like to participate.

See you when we get back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!!! I thought I'd be cool to check out www.MonasteryIcons.com.

I personally find Mary to be helpful to me because she reminds me to touch w/care and speak w/a civil tongue. if I glance up and catch a peek of her, I'm reminded of her gentleness and fairness as a mother.

i know you think they are beautiful, yet strange for a Protestant to display, but I think if you are drawn to them and they give you solace and encouragement... go for it!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

And just when I thought I would find nothing worthy, I bring to you (via Samantha Burns):

The Meeting of the P.E.R.V.s

1:26 PM  
Blogger Alex Nunez said...

You know what might make a nice wedding gift?

Leather pants.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home