MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

10.29.2006

The Soundtrack of My Life

Pretty cool concept I snatched from Cullen.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting.

Opening Credits: Bad Blood - Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
Waking Up: The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
First Day At School: One Night in the City - Dio
Falling In Love: One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer - Amos Milburn (Okay, that's pretty funny)
Fight Song: A Love in Vain - Foreigner (guess I'm gonna lose that fight)
Breaking Up: Bush Doctor - Tinsley Ellis
Prom: Dimples - Doyle Bramhall
Life: Moanin' At Midnight - Howlin' Wolf
Mental Breakdown: Mama, Your Daughter Is Going to Miss Me - J.B. Lenoir (...when they take me away, I guess)
Driving: Proving You Wrong - Keb' Mo'
Flashback: Beautiful Day - U2 (okay, that's freaky)
Getting back together: Decoration Day - Sonny Boy Williamson II
Wedding: Leave It - Yes (not...one...word)
Birth of Child: House of Joy - Roomful of Blues (not with my demon children it wouldn't be)
Final Battle: F*** Tha Police - N.W.A.(YES!!!)
Death Scene: Aberdeen - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Funeral Song: Lonely Man - Otis Rush
End Credits: Confitebor - Mozart's Vespers, performed by The Hilliard Ensemble

I followed the rules to the letter; the end credits music is actually pretty good credits music anyway.

Otherwise, this simply confirms I've got a boatload of blues in my music library.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Love this. I'm on it.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home