MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

11.23.2006

What I'm Thankful For

I'm not going to hit you with a long list here (although I'm thankful for a lot) as the big things tend to stand out.

I'm thankful to have been born in the United States of America, the greatest country which has ever existed.

I'm thankful for the freedoms I enjoy and for the men and women in our armed forces who make that freedom possible.

I'm thankful for my wonderful wife, without whom I'd be that weird guy no one sees until he's on the evening news in his boxers being stuffed into the back of a police cruiser.

I'm thankful for the MoltenThinkers, without whom I'd be that weird guy who spends a lot of time writing things nobody reads.

I'm thankful for my employer, without whom I'd be typing this at Kinko's whenever someone forgot to log out.

I'm thankful for the Catholic Church, which I'll be joining at Easter and which has given me back 1,500 years of lost Christian thought in the process.

I'm thankful for the grace of God, which has made all of the above possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger WordGirl said...

Awwww... Ditto

Though I'm sure you'd be wearing more than just your boxers.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home