MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.02.2005

Oh Yeah.. Lotion

Bath & Body Works is an annual trip for me. Yes, I said annual. I don't need that much lotion 'kay? I only buy the stuff in the aromatherapy line. It's done in tinted brown glass and looks like vintage apothacary fare. The best stuff I've found recently:

Lavendar Vanilla Body Wash -- After a long day, perfect for an evening before-bed shower. Relaxes the tension right out.

Orange Ginger Lotion -- Just a gorgeous fragrance in your nose. Stays with you all day.

Bergamont Coriander Lotion -- Ditto.

Sandalwood Rose Oil Spray -- Okay, you might not like this one, but it smells incredible on me (and my sister). It reminds us of a peaceful summer garden in the countryside (namely our grandmother's).

FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home