MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

10.25.2005

Quick Hello

I AM WORDWOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! LOOK AT MY RINGS. LOOK AT THEM! I AM NO LONGER A SINGLE GIRL PERCHED ON THE EDGE OF ADULTHOOD. I AM -- MARRIED WOMAN! BWA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!

I love being married. I think everyone should marry the right person. We would all be happier, more productive, peaceful people. *Sigh*

Anyway, The Wedding was beautiful. The reception, rollicking. The honeymoon (after a bumpy start in Boston), fantastic.

We're busy getting settled in, the house cleaned, furniture moved round, closets cleaned out, things organized. Or at least, that's what I'm doing. Tef's busy hatching a plan on how to make the house smell like "boy" again. He says all the tidiness is freaking him out. Silly man.

Just thought I'd say hullo. Thanks for hanging in with us. We missed you while we were gone. I was busy filing blogs in my head the entire time we were navigating roundabouts on the N21 and eating brown bread and porridge. Ireland is fantastic. I was so sad to have to leave.

Now there is so much to share with you all and so little time to craft what I know you, our readers, have come to expect. I'll try to crank out at least a rudimentary post about the barking effervescence that was The Wedding in the next coupla' days. Until then, it's good to be back. I'm glad everyone has fared well.

(And if you haven't jogged over to Tracey's, go grab what may have been the best wedding gift ever. So good.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home