MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

5.01.2006

Bats


















From left to right:
Maggie Q: "Just don't look at him. If you don't look at him, he can't hurt you."
Simon Pegg: "I'm so uncomfortable right now. Why is he HERE? Shouldn't he be home with his baby? I wonder if this shirt makes me look washed out. I bet it does. HE MAKES ME SO NERVOUS."
JJ Abrams: "I'm not even going to face toward him. I can't believe that asshat ruined my movie before it even came out. I wish Jack Bristow was real... I can't believe he's here. He told me he wasn't coming. How did this all go so wrong?"
Michelle Monaghan: "I wonder if I can just really subtlely back away from him. Do you think he notices how much I look like Katie Holmes? But he would never confuse us, would he? No, of course not. God, maybe I should pretend to be sick and just lock myself in my room."
Tom Cruise: "I TRIMMED MY BANGS WITH A FLOWBIE!"



H/T: Go Fug Yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home