MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.02.2005

Superpowers Part II

Oh, yes, and I want to be able to do all the powerful running, tumbling and balancing stuff that those wee gymnasts do at the Olympics WITHOUT the steroids and the fractured bones and stuff.

OOH! And ice skating! I want to be able to ice skate like Michele Kwan! That would be AWESOME!!!

And while I'm fulfilling little girlie dreams for when I get to heaven... Can I have a pony too? That doesn't bite. And that flies?

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you your much deserved contribution, WG. When you find out where you can get a pony like that, please tell the nice people you know a gal in VT who'd take two!! Keep up the great work, guys!!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home