MoltenThought Logo
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Sir Winston Churchill

7.02.2005

Dream Job II

Getting back to the whole, "I think I'll open a bakery/pastry shop/cake catering business". I like cake and ice cream. I can think of no better dessert. Really fluffy buttery frosting and perfcet moist cake. Saddled with rich and creamy ice cream.

The icing is clearly the most important component in this equation. If the icing is too oily, the whole thing ends up being the equivalent of sugary lard on a rainbow plate. And no one wants to eat that, do they? (Although I recently ate a piece of melted ice cream cake on a bet. Not the first time, either. I ate the coffe grounds out of the bottom of a Greek coffee served espresso style for cash, too. It's a sickness.)

But my sister and one of my best friends HATE cake. Nope. Not havin' it. My sister would rather have some sort of graham cracker crust, cream cheese sweetened with confectioner's sugar, Jello with fruit suspended in it and Cool Whip concoction (a recipe you will probably get out of me before the bloggy goodness here has come to an end).

And then there's my Mom (and about a billion other people on the planet). And you know who you are. You.. you... chocolate eaters. I'm not totally against it, it's just so... so... chocolately. It's so rich I can't stomach it. I can take it in small doses, but have never and will never crave mass quantities.

I've considered the fact that I might not be a real girl. But alas, my doctor assures me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home